Welcome to my musings on home, health and hearth in the light of Christ.

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Tuesday

Yesterday was a holiday, so I spent it doing a glorious amount of nothing much.  I did have to bake some bread from the dough in my fridge.  Dinner was chicken & rice, but Jonathan did the cooking for most of that.

Today I have homemade banana-zucchini muffins (from the freezer) and eggs for breakfast. 
For Lunch the kids are bringing PB&J sandwiches for lunch (on homemade bread), with baby carrots and homemade dip.  (M likes PB, D likes ranch - which I make). 
Dinner tonight is beef stew.  Mmmmmmm....I haven't made it in quite awhile.

Horror of Horrors - I ran out of YEAST and BAKING POWDER!  GAH!  Fortunately my co-op food store has them in the bulk-food section so I can get it for very little money.

I haven't had to make any desserts since Jonathan came home the other day with a bag of organic cookies and a box of (really gross) non-organic ice cream sandwiches.  Ugh.  It happens very rarely around here, but what can you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment